The resort is situated 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
and just 32 miles from Fort Myers within a peaceful, secluded-island location.
South Sea Island Resort has tennis facilities for players of all levels - social to competitive, beginners to professionals - will come away with an intense passion for the game of tennis after experiencing the services and instruction of Blackwood Tennis Academy at South Seas Island Resort.
Group accommodations are our forté. From private schools, men's and women's league teams to groups of friends, the resort setting coupled with the tennis amenities are certain to provide the ideal destination to perfect your tennis game.
Discover a new passion for the game of tennis through these exceptional services offered by Blackwood Tennis Academy at South Seas Island Resort:
- Daily adult clinics - designed for all levels from first timers to rated players
- 10 years & under clinic - instruction for beginner children focusing on developing hand-eye coordination and having fun
- Blackwood Tennis Academy - with certified Pro on site
- Tennis concierge service - for anyone who is looking for a partner at their own level, singles or doubles
- Daily junior clinics - including competitive and recreational junior instruction
- Private instruction - for all ages and abilities
- 11 courts - daytime and evening play (4 lighted courts for night play)
- Founded by successful junior development coach Nick Blackwood, the Blackwood Tennis Academy provides direct oversight of the Tennis Pro staff.
5400 Plantation Road,
Captiva Island, Florida 33924
Tennis Office: (239) 472-5111 ext. 4151
For more information or to book into a training program at South Seas Island Resort, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (239) 472-5111 ext. 4151
Captiva, FL 33924, USA